Influenza is a viral infection that primarily affects the nose, throat, bronchi and lungs and lasts usually a week. The symptoms of this virus include high fever, muscle aches, headache, malaise, dry cough, sore throat and rhinitis.
The flu virus spreads easily from person to person through coughing, sneezing or simply talking. Therefore, it is a virus that spreads rapidly in seasonal epidemics.
To prevent the flu is recommended to wash or disinfect hands frequently, covering elbow when sneezing or coughing and timely vaccination on time. This vaccine aims to reduce certain complications caused by the virus such as hospitalizations, certain consequences of the virus and death.
Although most cases recover without medication there are certain risk groups can lead to serious complications, such as pneumonia, aggravated by disease or had already included fatal. The main risk groups be vaccinated when, among others, are:
• Personal health.
• Professionals who provide an essential public service.
• Pregnant women: in any trimester.
• Postpartum women: up to 10 days after delivery, if they did not receive it during pregnancy.
• All children from 6 to 24 months (two separate doses at least 4 weeks).
• Adults and children 2 years to 64 years inclusive who have certain conditions such as respiratory diseases, heart disease, congenital or acquired immunodeficiency (not hemato-oncology), oncohematologic and transplant patients and others like obese people with a body mass index to 40, diabetics, people with chronic renal failure on dialysis, etc.
• People over 65 years.
• oncohematologic contacts of patients.
• contacts of premature infants less than 1,500 g.
The vaccination campaign against influenza begins on October 15 and the vaccine begins to take effect within two weeks to apply. The protective capacity of the vaccine will depend on two factors: the state of health of the person and the age of it, and the similarity of virus circulating and the contents of the vaccine. Risk groups, should not be delayed excessively supplied when the vaccine.
Strong soundness can be described as the status where both our body as well as our mind are functioning duly. Sometimes drugs help us. A review published in Pediatrics states that ED affects 140 million men worldwide. Cialis is a remedy used to treat various disorders. What do you already know about Generic Bactrim? Very likely you already know slightly about it. Occasionally humanity are looking for remedies to determination sexual health problem. Truly Generic Levaquin is a very complicated matter. This advice is ordinary, but it can make all the difference if you need info about Zithromax. Sexual soundness is an big part of a man’s being, no question his civil status etc. If you choose to get medications like Cialis online, if possible visit your physician first.